Heaser Business Consulting Ltd
|Home||Services||Products||The Team||Links & Tips||Contact Us|
|HBC Business Manager||A multi site, multi location Stock control and Order Processing system that can integrate to Sage Line 50 and to other accounting packages.|
|HBC Trip Manager (click for screen shot)||Enables delivery trips to be planned and routes to be optimised, by using
drag and drop and other visual tools. Keeps a complete record of
all communications with the customer, calculates delivery and storage
charges. Copes with delivery from stock and back to back orders.
Partial or complete deliveries - deliveries and returns.
Uses Microsoft Mappoint to calculate distances and drive times. Incorporates Dwell Times, Van and Driver profiles. We are skilled in using Mappoint to calculate distances, drive times and directions and can integrate Mappoint with other applications.
|HBC Activity Series Engine||Integrates with ACT and provides a more sophisticated workflow tool. Links to Word templates and provides decision points that cause further Activities to be scheduled.|
|AFD Post Code||AFD can integrate into Business Manager and to other software, in order to look up and verify addresses and post codes. Used in HBC Trip Manager to provide Latitude and Longitude of delivery locations.|
HBC Business Manager
All our own code and written in Visual Studio.Net 2005. This application will allow you to use single user packages for your accounts but to have a sophisticated multi user Order Processing and Stock Control system; without the expense of buying high end packages with multi user licenses. Our application can be tailored to your own requirements to provide features that are unique to your industry.
Standard features include -
- Multi company, multi site, multi location
- Search by Stock Code, Product Group, Description, Bill of Material
- Partial Despatch and receipt of Orders
- Time phased view of future stock sales and purchases at Company, site or location level
- Integration with Accounts package for Customer Credit Control and posting of invoices
- Data stored in standard Access or SQL data base so that users can write their own queries
- Integration with Word and Excel
Top of Page